Most household goods, personal property, business and commercial items that you may store within a rented storage space.
What’s not covered?
- Motor vehicles, boats and recreational vehicles stored in open lots or open storage that is not fully enclosed will not be covered for wind, hail, theft, vandalism or malicious mischief.
- Items that are not covered by Customer Storage Insurance include jewelry, precious stones, watches, furs, fur trimmed garments, money and securities.
What kinds of losses are covered?
- Water Damage (Damage caused by flood is not covered)
- Smoke Damage
- Building Collapse
- Earthquake (Loss by earthquake is subject to a $1,000 deductible)
- Transit to or from your rented storage space
- Moth, insect, rodent, or vermin damage up to $500
Call our office at 860-675-5900 with any questions or email us.
Our Carrier: Storsmart